Wednesday 7 March 2012

WIP Wednesday


Getting my post in early this week, in case I get muddled about what day it is when I wake up in the morning.

I'm loving knitting this, it's the yarn, from Abstract Cat, I showed you a week or two ago, but it's found a new purpose in life, it wasn't happy in my original choice of pattern (which would be a paid for pattern) but seems to be settling into Kernel from knitty.com nicely. I'm thoroughly enjoying the lace knitting experience, that need for a degree of concentration and focus always helps me, especially if my mood has been rather unsettled (as of late). Only another fifty odd inches to go. I'll let you know how I get on.

2 comments:

  1. that is looking really pretty. I am always very impressed with lace knitting, my holes end up all over the place....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I've found that lace has taken me practice to get the hang of, and the right pattern for the yarn can help sometimes. The holes were all over the place in the pattern I tried before this one.

    ReplyDelete