Saturday 6 June 2009

pah.

Feeling a bit fed up with doctors, life, not being believed, not really understanding what is wrong with me, feeling left behind by life, missing out on things, not being able to work, not being able to earn money and support myself, my knees, pain, taking pills, boredom, tiredness, having to waste time taking naps, benefits, the dwp, ME and well, a lot of things. Pah.

That said I did have rather a nice (if exhausting) day today, saw my knitting group and had a lovely time knitting, laughing, admiring yarn and beautiful projects and casting on the wrong number of stitches for my knitting. (Never mind I'd only got about 2cm in).

I also finished my Ivor the Engine dvd which has left me feeling strangely bereft. What to watch now??? (Suggestions on a postcard or in the comments please).

Ah well... I'm going to try to stop worrying and being fed up out of boredom if nothing else. Plus it doesn't seem to achieve a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment