Saturday 2 May 2009

Some positivity

I had a lovely afternoon. Yes folks, you read that right, me, having a good time. We had a knitting group meeting in Cafe Nero and there was yarn, there was knitting, chatter about knitting (and some about other subjects) and amazing ice drinks. First time I'd tried one of these. It was mango and passionfruit juice blended up with ice, incredible! Apparently it's called a Frappe. Apparently even my parents had heard of them and tried them, but the idea had somehow passed me by. It was wonderfully cooling, as good as an icecream, but less messy.

When I can suspend all the nasty things and forget about all the worries I can be quite content, calm, even verging on happy. But it's fragile and I suppose it is good to enjoy yourself sometimes, but I do worry that I'm just being an ostrich and burying my head in the sand. However, for now I'm going to try to stay positive and enjoy the little things like having company and amazing icy drinks.

1 comment: