Saturday 16 May 2009

I don't feel like I've got a lot to say today, certainly very little that is uplifting. Feel blank, vacant, very very tired, achey, immensely bored. Part of the boredom is having little energy to do anything and let's be honest, even the most fervant knitter can get bored sometimes. And I'm bored of never doing anything and of watching dvds and listening to music and audiobooks and watching things on iplayer and reading and pretty much everything but don't have the energy for anything else.

I had a very enjoyable coffee with a friend yesterday but failed to register how much time I was out for and so stayed out too long and am paying for it today. Sitting in a comfortable chair talking should not take so much out of me, I don't care that it does, I think that it shouldn't. By everything that is decent.

The migraine meds I've been given are like a revolution in my life though, no longer do entire days have to be sacrificed to the tyranny of headache and all the accompanying malaise and nausea. Truly amazing, though i should probably continue to pay attention to the headaches as a sign of overdoing things and not just try to plough on.

Anyhow, that's me. If anyone has any entertainment ideas for the very short of energy I would be pleased to hear about them, if there's anyone out there. I would love to cook something but last time I tried (last Monday?) I was pretty much in bed all the next day and wiped out. This illness is horrible, I wish the doctors would start taking it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment