Thursday 15 January 2009

Feeling happy

This is the second day in a row that I have felt happy. Bizarrely it feels odd, I'm not used to it, it feels like there is something wrong. I'm not entirely sure what I'm happy about, nothing much has changed, although I have been feeling a little tiny bit more energetic lately, which is lovely. (Hope I haven't spoken too soon).

What is so lovely is that it is calm happiness, a quiet sort, not a riotous, disruptive high. I pray it continues, I feel like I can even face hard times with equanimity.

Gretel continues, I love knitting cables, following apparently random instructions and seeing beautiful undulations appear in your wake. Mine's in dark blue Cascade 220, I'll try to get a picture at some point. It's a bit dark for the real effect of the cables to be seen as well as they deserve, I might have to make another in a lighter colour, I'm sure I'll survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment